EQUIPPED EXHIBITION AREA in the exhibition hall
The price of equipped exhibition area includes wall panels, carpet covering, a signboard with company name, security service during non-working hours of the exhibition, cleaning of passages.This price for stands of 9 sq.m and more also includes a spotlight, a European socket, a table, two chairs and waste paper basket.
UNEQUIPPED EXHIBITION AREA in the exhibition hall
The price of unequipped exhibition area includes security service during non-working hours of the exhibition and cleaning of passages. Participants of the exhibition can additionally order cleaning of the exhibition stand for extra charge according to the price list.
UNEQUIPPED EXHIBITION AREA outdoors
The price includes expenses on security service during non-working hours.
OBLIGATORY REGISTRATION FEE FOR EVERY EXHIBITING COMPANY
The price includes publishing of the information about the Participant in the official catalogue of the exhibition, an exhibition catalogue for the Participant, registration of the Participant, badges, Wi-Fi access to the Internet, invitations for visitors (5 pcs. per each participating company + 1 pc. per each sq.m of the area taken by the Participant’s stand).
Participants of the exhibition can receive additional equipment and services for extra charge according to the price list. Custom-made stand design can be made upon the request of the Participant.
The information about the Participant’s company will be published in the official catalogue of the exhibition and posted on the website in the section “List of exhibitors”.
Work schedule of the exhibition:
|Sample ID||Heading 1|
|18 February||08:00 - 17:00|
|19 February||08:00 - 17:00|
|20 February||08:00 - 16:00|
ORDER OF APPLICATION SUBMISSION
For registration it is requested to send the filled in application form to the email of the Organizer before 18.01.2020, as well as to pay 20% of the total participation cost within 3 days after having received the invoice for participation in the exhibition.
The Organizer reserves the right to refuse the application in case of:
- untimely payment for participation in the exhibition;
- deviations from the topic of the exhibition;
- untimely agreement upon the stand design project.
In the course of applications receipt and agreement upon the stand design, the location of a stand in the exposition of the exhibition is determined. If the Participant orders the unequipped exhibition area, it shall agree upon the design project and the terms of stand construction with the Organizer before January 18, 2020. If the application is submitted after January 18, 2020, the full payment for participation in the exhibition shall be effected within 3 days after application submission.
ORDER OF PAYMENT
Participation payment is to be effected to the currency account of the Organizer according to issued invoice. The deadline for full payment is January 18, 2020. In case of violation of payment terms the Organizer reserves the right to increase the amount of payment for participation in the exhibition by 1% for each day of delay and to change the location of stand in the exposition of the exhibition. In case of the Participant’s refusal to participate in the exhibition submitted in writing:
- before January 18, 2020 the Organizer returns 80% of the total amount of the remitted payment;
- before February 1, 2020 the Organizer returns 50% of the total amount of the remitted payment;
- after February 1, 2020 the remitted money shall not be returned and no claims to the Organizer shall be accepted.
SUBMISSION OF THE INFORMATION FOR THE OFFICIAL EXHIBITION CATALOGUE
For publishing of the official catalogue, the Participants shall submit the information that includes:
- full name of the enterprise;
- postal address, telephone, fax, e-mail;
- short information about the main directions of company’s activity and products that are manufactured (presented) in Ukrainian and English. The information shall not exceed 50 words in each language (excluding punctuation marks and conjunctions);
- name of the section in the catalogue and surname of the author.
Deadline for submission is December 24, 2019. It is possible to publish logo and/or color advertisement according to the price list. The price of black-and-white logo printing amounts to EUR 10.
Information shall be submitted in electronic form in WORD format.
- The Participant is obliged to occupy its exhibition area not later than 10 p.m. on February 17, 2020 and vacate it not later than 4 p.m. on February 21, 2020 according to work schedule of the exhibition. In case of violation of these terms, the Participant shall pay a fine amounting to 30% of the cost of participation in the exhibition for each day of delay. When moving in the Participant accepts and when moving out gives back the equipped exhibition area in good condition. In case of damage or loss of the exhibition equipment, the Participant shall pay its full cost to the Organizer within a week.
- Before February 18, 2020 the Participant is obliged to give back to the Organizer filled in Application form and Agreement (originals) and before February 20, 2020 Acts of rendering services (originals).
The Participant shall agree with the Organizer:
- artistic and decorative works outside the exhibition stand;
- right to paste informational, advertising and other printed products on stand structures and exhibition equipment;
- dates, content, venue of shows, seminars, conferences etc.;
- right to distribute informational and advertising materials outside the stand, as well as printed materials (of mass media), organizing photo and video shooting on the territory of the exhibition.
- The Organizer does not bear responsibility for safety of the Participant’s property (its damage or theft) during working hours of the exhibition.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change terms of participation in the exhibition until signing of the application by the Participant.
- There can be discounts for regular Participants of the exhibition.
- The Participant is obliged to adhere to the safety regulation, fire safety and work schedule of the exhibition.
- All the expenses connected with customs control are covered by the Participant according to the legislation of Ukraine.