EQUIPPED EXHIBITION AREA IN THE EXHIBITION PAVILION
The standard exhibition area price includes the following clauses: expenses on exhibition area equipped with stand having one opened side, carpet covering, signboard with the name of the company, security, when exhibition is closed, cleaning of passages. Stand of 9 m2 and more includes a table, two chairs, a lighting appliance, an European wall socket.
UNEQUIPPED EXHIBITION AREA IN THE EXHIBITION PAVILION
UNEQUIPPED EXHIBITION AREA OUTDOORS
NECESSARY REGISTRATION FEE FOR EVERY EXHIBITING COMPANY
The price includes: placing information about the Participant in the official exhibition catalog, 1 copy of the catalog, registration of the Participant, badges, Wi-Fi Internet access, invitation to the exhibition for visitors in the amount of 5 pieces. for each company of the participant, plus 1 invitation for every m2 of space it occupies.
Exhibition participants are offered equipment and services according to the price list for an additional fee. At the request of the Participant individual design of the stand is possible.
Work schedule of the exhibition:
|Sample ID||Heading 1|
|February, 18||08:00 - 17:00|
|February, 19||08:00 - 17:00|
|February, 20||08:00 - 16:00|
THE ORDER OF APPLICATION SUBMISSION
In order to be included into the list of Participants it is necessary to fill in an application and send it to the address of the Organiser before 18.01.2020, and transfer 20 % from the total cost of participation during 3 days after putting in the application form.
The Organiser reserves the right to refuse the application in the following cases:
- if the participation payment is not effected in due time;
- if goods don’t match the theme of the exhibition;
- if design-project of the stand is not stipulated in due time.
When submitting an application for unequipped exhibition area, the Participant should stipulate a design-project and stand’s construction time before 18.01.2020. Application submitted after 18.01.2020 stipulates 100% payment during 3 days.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
Participation payment is to be effected to the currency account of the Organizer according to issued invoice. The payment must be effected before 18.01.2020. If the Participant violates the fixed date of payment the Organiser may increase the payment amount at the rate of 1 per cent for an every day of delay and change the place of the stand at the exhibition. In case of Participant’s refusal from taking part in the exhibition presented in writing:
- before 18.01.2020 – the Organiser shall give back 80 per cent of the total amount of the remitted payment;
- before 01.02.2020 – the remitted payment shall be returned at the rate of 50 per cent;
- after 01.02.2018 – the remitted money shall not be returned and no claim to the Organiser shall be accepted.
SUBMISSION OF INFORMATION INTO THE OFFICIAL EXHIBITION CATALOGUE
For information insertion into the official catalogue the Participant presents the information as follows:
a) full name of the enterprise;
b) mail address, numbers of phone, fax, E-mail;
c) brief summary about the main activity directions and goods manufactured (represented at the exhibition) both in Ukrainian and English. It should be no more than 50 words in each language (punctuation marks and conjunctions are not taken into account).
d) name of catalogue section in which it is necessary to place information and name of annotation’s author.
The final date for information presentation is 24.12.2019.
It is possible to place a logo, color advertising according to the price list. The cost of placing a black and white logo is 10 euros. In the event of late submission of information, the Participant shall be deprived of the right to place it in the official exhibition catalog and the Organizer’s claims shall not be accepted. Information should be sent by e-mail in WORD format.
- The Participant is obliged to occupy the exhibition area before 10 p.m. 17.02.2020 and free it before 4 p.m. 21.02.2020 according to the exhibition work schedule. When violating the above terms the Participant pays the penalty at the rate of 30 per cent of the leasing payment for an every day of violation.
When moving in the Participant should accept and when leaving he should give back all the equipment and free the exhibition area in good order. In case of damage or loss of the exhibition equipment the Participant must reimburse it at the rate of its total cost within week.
- The Participant should give back the filled application form (original) before 18.02.2020 and acts of rendering exhibition services to the Organiser before 20.02.2020.
- The Participant is obliged to stipulate with the Organiser the following:
- a right to make artistic and decoration work out of the exhibition stand space;
- a right to stick information and advertising materials on walls and exhibition equipment;
- a right, time, contents, place of show -program performance;
- a period of time for organising seminars, conferences;
- a right to distribute any information and advertising material out of the stand.
- The Organiser shall not bear responsibility for preservation, damage or theft of the Participant’s property during opening time of the exhibition.
- The Organiser may change the conditions for participation in the exhibition before signing the application by the Participant.
- System of discounts is available for exhibition area prices.
- The Participant is obliged to follow the instruction of work safety, fire safety, work schedule.
- Customs fee is to be paid by the Participant under the tariff stated in the customs legislation of Ukraine.